OpenCanvas is a raster illustrations programming created and distributed by PGN Corp. It was initially discharged as freeware in 2000, yet moved to a shareware model beginning with form 2. All capacities are accessible during the constrained demo time frame. A better form “openCanvas Plus” has been discharged all the while since adaptation 3. While its essential capacities are like Adobe Photoshop or Corel Painter, openCanvas has a developing network of clients everywhere throughout the world which can be found on the PGN User Community area of the portal graphics site.
Furnished with simple like brush strokes and utilitarian yet easy to use interface, openCanvas has the higher essential exhibition and the one of a kind “Occasion” work that empowers to record and replay the drawing methodology. Different capacities and astounding execution of openCanvas firmly support picturing your innovativeness. I appreciate making a delineation with openCanvas!
In this most recent arrival of Open Canvas, there are a huge amount of new highlights including another Tool Palette, Color Sampler, Preset Manager, Grabber Control, Menu, and Shortcut Key. The Tool Palette is likely the most intriguing and welcome advancement. OpenCanvas 4.5 highlights another exquisite look with an institutionalized size of Tool Palette and it currently underpins docking, window concealing and adsorbing while moving the palette. What’s more, substantially more workspace can be utilized productively than previously.
Main Features List of OpenCanvas:
- Different sorts of brush, and hues.
- Records the drawing system and replays it.
- Draw parallel lines and concentric circles.
- Spot different layers on an envelope.
- Editable content layers.
- Make, alter, and structure different writings.
- Apply channel impacts to an outline.
- Express a boundless layer plausibility.
- Occasion work records the drawings.
- The interface can be redone.
- Draw foundation scene and structures.
- Good with Photoshop (PSD group) Display control devices.
System Requirements Minimum:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: x86 compatible processor supporting SSE2
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1280×768 / True Color
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supporting the pen pressure with Wacom tablet / Supporting the pen pressure with Tablet PC compatible with TabletPC API.